Comedy in 30 Seconds or Less

Can You Make a Comedy in 30 Seconds or Less?

A message from BenTuttle....


I've been thinking of a contest for some time now and this idea came to me. How about a comedy competition, but not just a ordinary comedy competition...a 30 seconds or less competition.

Yes! This is a competition where you have to deliver the punchline in 30 seconds or less.

Some Rules

1) Obviously comedy has to be the genre.
2) It has to be 30 Seconds or Less (Duh)
3) All forms of Machinima are allowed.
4) You can submit as much entries as you wish.
5) All Entries must be in by Friday June 12th 11:59 PM Central Time.
6)Have fun!


Here's something I made, just for ideas.

I will need judges for this, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. As for the prizes, still deciding...

Who wants to take on the challenge?


For more info, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment