TMOA - May 23

TMOA Sunday - 23 May 2010 - We "play it by ear" - and the winner of the Trailer Comp!


So hey, I've got guest solicitation out, and absolutely no hard confirmations. As one of the perspective guests suggested when not confirming or denying, we would "play it by ear".

And you know what? I'm good with that. I'm jiggy (do you crazy kids still say that?). I'm tight. I may even be the Boogy Woogy Bugle Boy of Company B. Or perhaps not.

In any case, I've been busy all week costuming for my iClone Sci Fi Competition film, and whatever we do today will be relaxing and fun. Even if I have to relax and have fun with the Laughing Demon of Eastbourne.

And speaking of the Laughing Demon, anyone seen any more footage from Two Weeks in Texas? No, me either. And how about that Roger Thong Movie Competition thread he was writing DURING THE FRIGGING SHOW last week? Anybody point me to that?

But back to our guest dilemma - we'll see if any of the prospective guests show up. If not, we'll bait a hook (perhaps with the Laughing Demon's pickled foreskin) and toss it into the chatroom, see who bites. So to speak. There's always somebody who wants the fame, fortune, and soul-destroying laughter that comes from an appearance on our show.

Remember, if nobody comes on, I have lots to talk about. And more frighteningly, Roger has more to talk about than me. It's your choice.

On a brighter note, in the final breathtaking hour of the show (actually, the final breathtaking minutes, if he's to be believed...) Mr. Mefune Akira will be coming into the Virtual Studio to announce the winner of the Mefune Akira Trailer Competition 2010. Will it be Mike the Caddy, from Mike D Boing? Scotsmen, from Macwemyss? The Nobbit, from AnimaTechnica? Woodlawn, from Fallen Thomas? Or Gerbil Man, from Pookashells? Gonna be one of them, so stay tuned.

Plus a Rednecks Massacre Cinema with LeMonk, no Reel Discovery with Rposhard, since he's still here in Florida apartment hunting, birthdays, announcements, shoutouts, and demonic laughter throughout.

It all starts at 2 pm Eastern, 7 pm in the UK, 8 pm in Europe, and 2 am in Perth. To listen, zip on over to the TMOA website and select one of the fine streams we've prepared for your listening enjoyment.

You can also, if you are more social than me, spend a little time in the TMOA Chatroom, where JudyAnn holds court, rolls her eyes, and dispenses both justice and cookies in equal measure.

It's gonna be a humdinger today, folks, I can feel it in the depths of my....well, that's personal.

Ken

0 comments:

Post a Comment