Star Wars Day Competition



By TehPopTart Kid


Introducing the first TMOA Star Wars Day Competition! WOOP WOOP!(Probably the last since epic competitions like this should only last once because they usually lack luster after the next few comps, and good things have to come to an end or else, well, why ruin a good thing? I dunno. If people demand more of this comp, I'll probably do it next year as well depending on the success. No promises though on a second comp.)

Alright, Star Wars nerds, and nerdettes. Here's what's going down. I'm in a good mood, and I just came back from a Star Wars party, which, gave me an idea to host a Star Wars Day Competition. Excited right? You know I am.

Alright! On with the Gudelines, and da prizes, peeeeps!




Guidelines

Guideline Numba 1: Submissions gotta be in by May 4th, 2011. Derr. Should be a good enough time to send everything in.

Guideline Numba 2: All submissions can be almost everything related to Star Wars. Star Wars movies made by any movie editing program you have, whether it be flash, or real life tape recorder, or whatever, Star Wars pictures that you drew,Star Wars pictures of you in a Star Wars costume, Star Wars avatars that you made, Star Wars Signatures that you made, Star Wars Fanfiction/scripts/poems/anything writing related that you wrote, Star Wars quotes that are just on the spot, you made up, and are hilarious, Star Wars T-Shirts/clothes that you made, and Star Wars Radioplays/audio works.

Guideline Numba 3: All submissions must be original. If they're notoriginal, you're automatically disqualified.

Guideline Numba 4: Don't spam this thread. Star Wars is cool, and so should be everybody's post.

Guideline Numba 5: Don't ask to be a judge. I'm the only judge.

Guideline Numba 6: Follow all my guidelines, and we should do just fine.



Prizes

On May 4th, submissions will be closed, and I'll be the judge of everything. I'll use a minimum of three to four weeks to review all your stuff and categorize it in this way.

Star Wars Movie Categories

Best Star Wars Movie
Best Funny Star Wars Movie
Best Star Wars movie with special effects, and editing.

Prizes: First Place for Best Star Wars Movie: I'll make my own sketch of anything you want from Star Wars using Flash Animation.
Second Place for Best Star Wars Movie: 15 dollars gift Gard to Burger King
Third Place for Best Star Wars movie with special effects and editing: A ten dollar gift card to any place of your choosing.


Star Wars Art Categories

Best Star Wars Art
Best Funny Star Wars Art
Best Photoshopped Star Wars Art

Prizes: First place for Best Star Wars Art: I'll sketch anything you want from Star Wars using my Flash Animation program.
Second Place for Best Funny Star Wars Art: I'll sketch Jar Jar Binks running away from jawas for you.
Third Place: I'll sketch something Star Wars related, and I'll photoshop the hell out of it using my photoshop. Then, I'll send my crazy creation to you.


Star Wars Fanfiction Categories

Best Star Wars Fanfiction
Best Funny Star Wars Fanfiction
Best Star Wars fanfiction over 100 pages.(Go nuts with this one. I like to read Star Wars fanfiction.)

Prizes: First Place for Best Star Wars Fanfiction: I'll turn your fanfic into a radioplay whatever it is, and get some actors and actresses to act out the script, and I'll credit you for the story. I'll also try to submit your fanfic over to George Lucas by mail, or go to Comic Con in San Diego, and see if I can get it signed, and then send it back to you attatched with a bunch of Star Wars sketches I made from Flash. If not, well, for giving your hopes up, I'll give you a ten dollar gift card of any place of your choosing, and just the sketches. How's dat?
Second Place for Best Funny Star Wars Fanfiction: I'll write a funny short story from Star Wars about a Jawa. I won't tell you any more details though. Ha ha ha!
Third Place for Best Star Wars fanfiction over 100 pages: I'll also turn your fanfic into a radioplay.




Star Wars Clothes Categories

Best Star Wars Clothes Item
Best Funny Star Wars Clothes Item
Best Star Wars Clothes Item with George Lucas on it.

Prizes: First Place For Best Star Wars Clothes Item: You know what, that video on Youtube called equals three has gotten a deal from Hot Topic from out of the blue. So, if you make a best enough Star Wars clothes item that will catch anybody's eye, I will try my best to get Hot Topic's signature on it. if not, well, I'll send ya a ten dollar gift card of anywhere of your choosing.
Second Place for Funny Star Wars Clothes Item: I'll send you my own modified shirt using Flash saying I LUV STAR WARS GEEKS! And Jar Jar is sticking his tounge out at anybody looking at your shirt.
Third Place for Best Star Wars Clothes Item with George Lucas on it: I'll also try to get a signature from George Lucas(Either by mail, or going to San Diego Comic Con) on your shirt. If not, well, for giving your hopes up, how about a ten dollar gift card to any place of your choosing?


Star Wars Radioplays Categories

Best Star Wars Radioplay
Best Funny Star Wars Radioplay

Prizes: First Place for Best Star Wars Radioplay: I'll send you a sketch of anything from Star Wars that you like using my flash program, and I'll give you a twenty dollars gift card to any place of your choosing.
Second Place for Best Funny Star Wars Radioplay: I'll send a sketch of anything you want from Star Wars using my Flash program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment